View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #5
earljan34

The biggest problem we all have is when you repeatedly call and leave voice mail and also leave e-mails and no one returns your calls AND I AM SAYING THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!!!! Also I have had them tell me when I did get through to a live person that they will look into the problem and get back to me with an answer and that doesn't happen either! After making lots of calls and finally getting a live person they agreed to repair the coach if I drove it back to IN after no one in my area they recommended would because they told me that GS does not pay and they would not touch it for this reason so back to IN I went and it was not repaired right out there when I talked to a real person to complain they claimed that part of the coach was not repaired but I have a copy of the bill that says different, so there answer to that was to drive the coach back to IN and they would try again! The first time it cost me $1000. round trip for fuel and tolls so I repaired it my self and solved all of my problems with help from this forum . So that's my story as to why I complain about there CS all it would take is just for some one to give people a return call and show us they care a little after they take our money!!!!
By the way I checked the repairs and all looked good all the rubber seals were replaced and it wasent untill I used the MH about 2 weeks later did i find that it leaked worse than before it was repaired!

Earl

www.IRV2.com, www.RvNET.com, www.thatscamping.com
earljan34 is offline   Reply With Quote