View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 08:54 AM   #60
David Bott

So sorry for the delay. I did not receive the thread update notice.

The tires were the Goodyear RV tires. I had already had two of them replaced on the front before I got to them. These new ones are larger and make for a GREAT ride. I had to have the speedo reset for the larger tires. BTW...The TM looks much better IMHO with the larger tires. The others just looked small for such a large coach.

So...NEW ISSUE! We got home from our 2 week trip and as I was washing the coach so I can store it a few months, I noticed the entire main living room slide had dropped one inch!!! It is now lower than the bottom molding when retracted. Thus of course total messes up the paint lines and is now pressing on the cargo doors below it.

Called Gulf Stream as I wanted to bring it to them (8 hours away from us). Their service center is closed until February. So I am now waiting for response as to where they would like me to bring it.

You see, in March I need to take the coach to Orlando for 2 weeks for a trade show where the TM will be seen by thousands as we will be using it for a internet broadcast of interviews with manufacturers. As such, I need to get this repaired before we travel to that event.

At this time I am awaiting a reply from GS.

Someday we will use the RV to just go away...But currently our travels have been service center related for the most part.

David
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote