View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 09:48 AM   #43
tourmaster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsadmin
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourmaster1
My point in this is that GS might have been glad to give me the info, but seemed not to have it themselves.

I know there is a push throughout the industry to develop better documentation of the whole coach, because currently this is lacking just about everywhere, not just GS. GS could definitely pick up a competetive advantage by being among the first to offer this level of support, I think.
As far as others not having that level of documentation, I beg to differ, go to the Winnebago and Alfa web sites and see the level of documentation you get online. ...

So, from even just that 10 minute exercise...do you think GS is more interested in CS or Selling based on their web site alone?
A few others is not a whole industry - which is lacking according to those I've talked to and what I've seen. I never could get a response from Thor on my Tahoe TT, much less any useful information for example. The examples you cited are no less awesome though - that is what the industry should be doing!

As for web site alone, I don't think it is fair to judge by that. If you can get the information in some way, shape or form then I would be satisfied.

Quote:

Now after visiting all of those, visit:

http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com

Now what do YOU think?

I am sorry if it sounds like I am slamming GS, but sheez guys, get with the program. Start building your web site and CS as well as your cabinetry and you really will gain the support of each and every member of this forum!
My advice to GS would be build Customer Service first, and then the web site. I believe it is the information and service that is most important, not how it is delivered. They do seem to be trying harder. The folks at GS I've been in touch with via email have been very responsive.
tourmaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote