View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 08:59 PM   #4
Amy and her little camper

Default window shade replacements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsantelope View Post
Hi everyone! Our new to us 2007 Vista Mini-Cruiser 4230 has some roll-up window shades that are broken or in operable in the main living area. The two largest ones. Any idea where we can find a compatible replacement or parts? And if you’ve ever changed these out is it fairly simple? Or do we just need to take out the assembly and try to find some curtains or something? TIA
Hi all, I also have a new to me Vista Cruiser Mini and am also having problems with the window shades. I'm pretty sure most of them need to be replaced but I really like the system and was hoping I could find someone who might direct me to where I might find replacement parts. I tried contacting Gulf Stream Coach but haven't heard back yet. I believe the shades in my rig are the originals - they are set into a frame and have a mesh screen that pulls down from the bottom and a night screen that pulls up from the bottom. The two can connect and can be positioned to any height by pinching in the handle and moving the shades up and down. Any idea where I can get replacements for these? I really like the screen option and don't want to just put in roller shades. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thank you!
Amy and her little camper is offline   Reply With Quote