Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 06:09 PM   #7
Oldflyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick95682 View Post
Hey, Ken! I've had all my insurance and banking through USAA (we're a 3-generation USAA family) and USAA partners with Progressive for RV insurance, so that's who our travel trailer insurance is with. I figure if USAA is partnering with Progressive, then Progressive must have the best rates and response. Specifically, though, I haven't checked any other companies - didn't feel I need to, as I trust USAA implicitly.

Hate to break the bad news but USAA has long been out of the best rates for insurance. Progressive is a LOOOOONG way from the cheapest.

We have Geico, full emergency roadside assistance and I'm paying about $45/mo for the RV. 2018 Gulfstream Conquest 6320. Have a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and it is $124/mo for both. USAA wanted that for just the car.

Not sure that is the case for you as insurance depends on many factors to determine rates.

I was with USAA for 50 years but had to give them up. They priced themselves out when they allow everyone even associated with the military to join.
Not to mention the cost of advertising. They used to be a non-profit insurance company years ago.

Good luck!
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Haltom City, TX
Oldflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote