Thread: DINING TABLE
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 01:46 PM   #5
djqualls

My table is relatively stable. The Tourmaster having the table instead of the booth was a definite positive for me in my choice for the coach. Not the sole choice, but I didn't like the idea of the booth. The table lets me have more flexible room in the coach because I both work and play in it.

I have also put the table in front of the co-pilot seat at night to store, and setup a queen airbed that was on a platform to run alongside the sleeper sofa, and 6 comfortable adults were able to sleep at night and we still had the luxury of the Tourmaster floor plan for the trip.

If I could have changed it, (now that its out of warranty) I would like the direct hallway to the bedroom (the 07's have them) instead of the jog around to get in since when the bedroom slide closed, its impossible for anyone of size to get into the bedroom.

I think this can be easily modified with the addition of an accordian type bedroom door instead of the pocket door and cutting about 8 inches off of the hollow petition wall that is there now. I looked and its a small wire reroute and a little trim and new piece of tile to replace the gap.

I guess I should start a new thread about this retrofit and any suggestioins.

Dave........