Thread: 2006 tourmaster
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #5
David Bott

First I have an 08 TM....

Quote:
"Also, on my first trip I plugged into a 50 amp outlet. The coach didn't seem to recognize that it was plugged in"
If your light on the hot water switch is lit (As you now know what that is), it can only be lit and on if 1) You are on Generator Power or 2) You are plugged into shore power. If your generator is not running, and you are plugged in, then you have power somehow.

Not getting water out of the hot side of the taps will be the manifold. It is more than likely in bypass setting as someone had winterized it and did not set it back. On mine, their is a sticker on the manifold itself that tells you the settings. I also would have to go look...but 9 does sound right. When the arrows are pointing left and right, that is OPEN, up and down is CLOSED.

And yes, the fridge is all electric. I always leave my inverter in on mode as it will auto switch internally from battery use and shore/charge. However, my inverter may not be the same as yours. I do this for 1) I am always charged and 2) If the shore power goes off, it will run off the house batteries and I will not loose my food.

Welcome to the site.
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote