View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #16
GStream40
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTraveler
Glad to see someone else did the same thing when they winterized their rig. Went on a trip a couple of weeks later and no hot water. Still daylight so was able to look for the problem. Some how I shut off the hot water valve and presto HOT water. Like u said you would have thought of having the hot water valve off and cold on to get hot water. The problem I'm having now is that there is a hot water faucet on the sink where you are supposed to get instant hot water for making tea etc. Check under the sink and see no dispenser or electrical hook up. Followed the water line and it goes back under the floor to Who knows were. Does anyone else have this dispenser and if yes how does it work?
If you are talking about a small diameter faucet with a lift up handle, that is for filtered water to be used for drinking, making tea, coffee, ETC.
It is not hot water, just filtered watered that comes from your water filter, at least that is the way it is on my present GS coach and it was also that way on my previous GS coach.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote