View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #117
David Bott

We leave on the 09 HT Cruise this coming Friday. Then back on the 15th and off in the coach on the 19th.

Yes, we do not have the second couch, we have a cabinet with a pop up (motorized) 32" LCD that come up and a Euro recliner next to it. I replaced all the sets in the coach with Samsungs. Have a 32" above the co-pilot chair, 32" in the pop up, 26" in the bed room and a 26" in the basement.

I also ran all HDMI throughout the coach and use a 4x4 Matrix switcher. I mention this for just a heads up that even the C is wired all COMPOSITE!!!!!

I did not think is was anything bad...I just thought it was funny. I really did layout our, lets call it an adventure, with our first coach. Always finding new needs...I not sure that will end. Kind of like the home theater bug.

Good luck with your choice. Let us know now it plays out.

BTW...How did you connect me with AVS? Did I happen to mentioned it here or was it just the name connection? I ask, for I seem to run into that no matter where I go on-line. And on a side note...if you are the same user name on AVS, you have been with us from 2000! Nice and thanks!
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote