View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #118
davidahn

Missed another one (HT cruise). Priorities have shifted for me, more into church and community building, though the 133" FPTV comes in handy for Lost night with church friends.

OK, so your recliner and pop up 32" LCD is actually just like the "Big C" as you call it. Samsungs are sweet looking TVs, and make me proud to be Korean. But for me, the recliner and motorized TV stand will have to go so I can sleep more guests. And the 19" and the 15" in the basement are just ridiculous. Maybe a flip-down 32" ceiling mounted for watching in bed. The 4x4 matrix sounds great, and HDMI is nice for passing audio in one cable.

As for the AVS connection, I was wondering from the beginning, but you posted a link to avsforum regarding image posting in this very thread. Busted! You'd actually also mentioned your cross-country HT tour and AVSforum but I'd missed that post until I did a search just now! BTW, if you do a cross-country HT tour, you'll hit my neck o' the woods if you do a Route 66 tour... Victorville's on Route 66. I'd love to see your rig.

As for actually making a decision, I've got some financial prep work to do first, so it may be a few months. We have 2 vehicles to pay off, 2 offices to finish tenant improvements on (my wife's dental office is 90% done, my 2nd medical office is 50% done). Then we'll sell some stocks when they rebound, and we're golden. Hope we don't miss the buyer's market before we're ready to pull the trigger!

David

Rig: Don't own anything yet, but seriously considering 09 Tourmaster Constellation vs. 07 Newmar Essex, Tiffin Zephyr, or Travel Supreme Select... leaning toward TM Constellation.
davidahn is offline   Reply With Quote