View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #122
David Bott

"I have felt your pain with each trial and have admired the way you have got what you wanted done with style and class rather than just cry like others. "

Well thank you kindly. Once you get someone upset at you by saying something hurtful, you really never can recover and they are less willing to help you.

I have had the opposite happen too...were I was being too nice and it seemed as if they felt that, well, seeing I am not upset, no real need to take action. Very strange indeed.

We did go though a lot, in the end, to us, GS came through. Would it have been differnt with another manufacturer? Maybe, maybe not. Would I have had issues with another manufacturers coach, sure! To what end, unclear as every coach will have some level of issue. (So I was told when this all started and now believe. I could not think it could be so true! After all, you pay $XXXXXXX for these coaches...they have to be all built great.)

I also wish that GS would take more of an active roll on-line. It would only be a solid benefit to the lines and their success. Alas, even talking to Brian Shea, it seemed that it did not get to that point after I thought what I made was a compelling reason for it. After all, I know on-line communities, I know what works and does not when it comes to helping or hurting ones image on-line.
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote