View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 08:53 AM   #3
owenaa

Bob

Thanks for the reply.. I have a good schematic for the Spartan chassis and it got me to the V.I.M., which is a GS ?secret? I guess.. All fuses and breakers are good and I can actually measure the voltage up to where circuit 134 enters the chassis connector to the V.I.M?. I haven?t found the return path to the B.C.C. (battery control center)? there it provides the 12v signal through J1-pin5 to the ignition relay?

I?m thinking about pulling the BCC circuit board and tracing the lan on the back of the board to see if I can find the input to it from the VIM?

I also called Intellitec this morning, they make the BCC, to see if they could provide the circuit board info? It?s another waiting game to see if they return the call!!

You mentioned that your info runs off the page?.. My BCC info and relay placement diagram is printed on the back of the BCC cover plate?. It?s a black plastic cover with the white diagram on the back?

An interesting side note, in my frustration in not being able to contact CS, I sent an email to the GS service dept to see if they could/would help or forward my problem to someone who could? This morning I received an email from the V.P. for Operations, Scott Pullin, he apologized for the problems with CS and said he would forward my problem directly to the electrical dept for action? We?ll See !!

I did write a reply and tactfully told him that if his CS was that covered up? they need help?

Thanks again? it?s a good feeling to know someone cares and will help if they can!!

1995 GS Scenic Cruiser w/slideout- MPV-8341-WED : BANKS Powered!!!
owenaa is offline   Reply With Quote