View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 03:12 PM   #4
gsadmin

FWIW, i just visited an RV dealership north of me the other day on the way back from a trip to the Dino Park in Ogden. I knew they carried Gulfstream before so i wanted to look at the latest and ask them about service since my dealership, LaMesa closed doors last year. The gentleman that helped me said that they recently dropped the Gulf Stream line for, get this, lack of support and documentation from the factory and for Gulf Stream refusing to pay warranty work to them on items that should have been covered. And, though most of you probably think I was leading in my questioning, i assure you i was not. I simply asked if I could see a Gulf Stream Class A and that is what he told me.

All I can say is sign my petition, get the word out, and have others do the same. As I have said many times before, overall I am happy with my purchase and the value, except for this documentation issue and few nits. But, the doc issue is HUGE!

The other thing I can recommend for all my GS brethren is contact all the RV rags and editors with this subject and lets try and get them to cover it. If enough of us email them, they will see it as news and probably make a story...think GS will listen then? I doubt it...
- Converted batteries to 4x6V from 2x12V
- Added Bully air-horn
- Added Safe-T-Steer

SLC, UT
gsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote