View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 03:17 PM   #2
RJ82much

Aha Ha Ha Ha Ha...... Haw Ha Ha Ha,,, weeeoooo, I needed that. ahhh, sorry.

The ONLY reliable, repeatable contact I've ever been able to count on is our East Coast division Sales Manager, Andy Downton. Andy has come thru EVERY time I've called. I suggest that by hook or crook, you find his West Coast counterpart. If your dealer won't help, then call GS's main phone. The receptionist/operator will connect you; she will NOT give out an extension number. Be sure to ask who ever she connects you to for their cell number. I've been able to contact Andy anywhere in the country. Apparently, the sales department takes the business very seriously.

The other ACE contact (but please don't abuse it) is Scott Pullin, VP of operations. I have yet to obtain his phone number, or to get him to return my call (thru the operator), but he immediately answers his emails. He is a power house at GS as well. He always answers his emails via the "[email protected]" but I use his personal email to get his attention. I'll leave it to you to figure it out because I am currently, actively using him to unravel a very messy problem with our coach, & I don't want to upset him! There is no-one left that I know of other than the Shea Bro's themselves.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote