View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #1
fyrengineer

Default How do I add an inverter when it doesnt have one

I have a 2007 GS on order and expect to recieve it in late May of 2007. We are very excited. It is a Yellowstone 36' triple slide model 8357 with full body paint and we ordered it with all the extras. We live in so. calif. I noticed that this unit does not come with an inverter installed and it is not an option from the factory. It will have a front and rear TV. I don't want to always run the gen. while driving to operate things because of our great gas prices in calif at $3.25 per gallon. How hard is it to install an invertor to run front and rear tv, am I asking for a nightware to try and run all the wires etc. Do I need an invertor placed in front and rear of coach or will one do it, just have to worry about the long wires? And do I have to spend the big bucks for a true sine wave convertor or can I get away with a cheaper modified sine wave. I am very mechanically inclined and work on classic cars, so the work doesnt scare me, just the headache, lol. Please help if you can, thanks, Bart....oh I am a new member to this forum so forgive me for my ignorance!
fyrengineer is offline   Reply With Quote