View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 07:02 PM   #10
Chuck v

Default Re: Are you a 97-01 tourmaster owners? Do you have a tag?

Yes, there is a slight step up to the walk-in closet on my 2007 Tour Master (but the entire bedroom floor is flat...) The pictures of the layout in the constellations show a washer/dryer combo whereas my 2007 TM has a stack of separate appliances. Not only is the machine capacity a bit more on each, but laundry goes much faster if you can wash AND dry sequential loads at the same time. Since I live aboard months at a time for work, this is an advantage for me. Another plus for my current floor-plan for my intended use is the front desk area separate from the dining table.

All motor coach layouts are a trade-off, so you have to set priorities and go for the best coverage of your needs. Like you intend to do, we bought this unit as a secondary sale...it only had 9,500 miles and suited our needs (and we saved a lot for it only being two years old at the time...)

Good luck on your search. Might I ask what makes the tag axle so important to you? My only familiarity with a tag was on a Prevost that my company at the time had built as a rolling demonstration suite -- it was a sweet rig but expensive. Glad I was not paying for it directly...it was quite a sight with its full wrap billboard graphics though:

Chuck

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote