View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
anoldman

Default Re: Seat Cushions Unravelling - Anyone Else Had This Happen?

Well, I finally made it by my RV dealer to check on getting the seat cushions replaced. I was directed to the service area where I was met by a service manager with a really bad attitude. He was disgusted that I needed warranty work while he had PAYING customers waiting on their stuff (his words). My repeated explanation that I lived over 70 miles away and all I wanted him to do was see the problem was wasted. After a few minutes of listening to him chew me out for walking in and disturbing him instead of making an appointment I realized they weren't the people I wanted to work on my camper anyway and left. I'll do my repairs myself from now on or go to a dealer that appreciates my business and honors their warranty as well.

I cannot understand why a business is indifferent to losing customers over trivial items. They know about the guy too but have not taken action to stop it. I've bought two new campers from these folks, but never again. They have good prices on them but apparently there's no service after the sale. Lesson learned...

This post definitely belongs on the "Wall of Shame" for this Gulf Stream dealer.