View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:56 PM   #132
David Bott

Hey Ray...

He said "I've shelved my RV plans for now, but hope to revisit this decision in 1-2 years" so we still have time to work on him. LOL (Kidding)

Gulf Stream has done right by us, but I am sorry to say I run into way to may GS owners that do not say the same. It really is sad to hear. Unlike when I have talked to owners of "T" products, I have yet to hear one bad thing about service. (Being nice by saying T vs the name.) It is conversations like that that make me want to look at that line closer when the time comes. GS makes a fine product at the right price point and value for the dollar, when they are not having issues with production. They would go a lot further with future sales if they had the right word of mouth that will actually build the company further vs hampering it.

We are proud of our coach and love it when someone comes up and says "Nice coach" with the next words of "Who make that?". Once I say GS, it seems the tone kind of changes at times. Or they say, "Really? Never knew they did such a coach." To which I say, it is a special club.

Take care
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote