View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 10:34 AM   #20
gsadmin

Ron, you are so right that many (if not most) that RV would not know what to do with a set of electrical schematics. My mother is one such person. She full-times in a Safari Sahara. Once or twice a year she comes by my place in UT with her coach to visit and have "fix-its" done. She is on a VERY fixed income and has no means to spend $100+/hr. to a shop. And, she cannot do the work herself. But, you know what, when she comes out to my place and has a problem, and I start to look at the issue, she usually comes out with a stack of paper and says "will this help" sure enough it is some schematic or detailed information on the coach or one of its systems. Even when she is on the road, many of the places she stays (like Yuma, AZ) have "work camper handymen" that are well versed in RVs and help her out...again, she hands them docs and she feels much better knowing they don't have to poke around or "keep trying connections".

As I said before, its not only for the DIYer to have as much documentation as possible on your Rig!
- Converted batteries to 4x6V from 2x12V
- Added Bully air-horn
- Added Safe-T-Steer

SLC, UT
gsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote