View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #109
David Bott

Woah David!!! Woah!!!

Before you jump to such a conclusion you may care to read about issues that others have had with such "reliable brands". Their is NO perfect coach that does not have any issues. None. Zadda. They story you should have taken is that GS stood behind dealing with the issues that came up. We all have had issues, that is for sure.

If you think I have time to do what I did to get things resolved, well, I really did not, but that is part of RVing in a motor coach. You will quickly find this to be true no matter what you spend your money on. You WILL require service. You will be left with your coach parked for days. You WILL here other stories of issues and meet other who will say they will not buy X again. I however never said that based on the love the the coach itself and a company that did help out.

We GS owners however have seen that paying more for a coach does not mean less issues. GS is by far the most bang for the buck and is the reason we went with them. Yes we had issues, but this is not limited to GS by ANY means.

Not the mention...most of the issues we had were product related. Example, Xantrex. This was not a GS issue, but a product that is used in MANY coaches. However, GS did their part and took care of it vs sending me to a manufacturer of the product.
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote