View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #121
11B

David B, I have read of all your trails and tribulations since you first showed up on this Board. Trust me. I have felt your pain with each trial and have admired the way you have got what you wanted done with style and class rather than just cry like others.

I am fairly reserved in my posts here only because I am one of the people that bought GS from a great dealer and have never had a problem with the factory for any "covered" repairs or directions as to who to contact to help with a component problems.

Its a great pleasure to see all the new poster on this board and the way they go about getting things done rather than to just bitch about the factory support. I would hope that the factory would take the time to look in on the board from time to time and see that " a perceived image" can change and work to their advantage.

I like you Owen my own company and believe that my customers on;y expect three things from me "Service, Quality Products and last but not least Price". I think that because of buyers like you and the rest of the good folks that post here GS is learning that in today's market place the third option above is becoming far less important then the first two.
Kids raised and only barrow money
400 Cummins Bad Milage
11B is offline   Reply With Quote