View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #123
gsadmin

David, you have definitely gone through a lot and I would say you many times more patient than a great deal of GS customers.

The reason this site exists is purely because I saw the need and GS did not.

GS, like many manufacturers do not have the stomach for anything but praise and cannot see how much value there is in a community. Firstly, because if someone is unfairly treating the manufacturer, they will come to the aid of the manufacturer if...Secondly, they deal with their issues and turn lemons into lemonade. People KNOW that companies are not perfect. What they also KNOW is that the good companies can be discerned from the bad by seeing how they deal with a problem in their product.

Many old-school business people will NEVER get it. They are stuck in the dark ages where you simply buy a bigger closet when the skeletons stack up.

Many on this board have asked very fair questions from GS. Specific questions about their coach as well as requesting mere documentation on their product.

A couple of years ago if you told me that after thousands of posts, GS did not assign one or two people to respond to issues here in the forum I would have thought you were insane.

Let's continue helping each other and some day maybe GS will become more open to their owners.

Thanks again David, this is a great thread.
- Converted batteries to 4x6V from 2x12V
- Added Bully air-horn
- Added Safe-T-Steer

SLC, UT
gsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote