View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 05:49 AM   #1
RVJeeper18

Default Newbie Endura 6340 Questions

Just picked up a 2005 Endura 6340 with the Duramax Diesel - Looking for some general info and advice. Traded up out of a newer regular Coachmen class c so know enough to be dangerous but lots of differences to the Endura.

Any links to existing how to/tech threads? Any other online forums with good specific info on Endura? You Tube - any trick to finding specific info on Endura? My search skills are lacking but haven't found much..

Black Tank Dump Procedure - How do you properly flush the black tank? Is there a Black Tank Flush water hose hookup or do you just have to run hose inside and use tank sprayer wand thru toilet? If not any way to DIY one?

General House Wiring - To start need to install a new rearview camera and some 12V power outlets & Lights. Where is the main wire run to the back located - ceiling, through/under cabinets, walls? Under compartment lights wiring access through bottom of compartment? Ceiling lights and speakers wire runs?

Cab Upgrades - Any General Cab upgrades recommended?
Dash or center console? The tiny center console wont do - need significantly more drink holders, storage, etc. Any good aftermarket options or upgrade OEM components I could try to locate?

General Cab Wiring - Dash Removal videos or instructions? Best place to tap into for power? Where are accessible Firewall penetrations to engine compartment? Any unused factory wiring harness plugs to utilize?

Roof maintenance? I have heard to re-seal the seams - how often and what sealer/caulk?

Trailer Towing - Anything quirky about trailer towing with this rig? Assume it will pull better than the old gasser...

Any info for this newbie greatly appreciated.
RVJeeper18 is offline   Reply With Quote