View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #23
RJ82much

David,

You are very frustrated, & I don't blame you. Perhaps an immediate trip to the factory will help you. You are in New York state, so you could make a mini vacation out to Nappanee, IN, camp in the free factory campground, take the factory tour, & most importantly, meet "the man" & perhaps get your unit either run thru the production line (as mine was) or have their on-site service facility do the necessary work.

To assure you get the attention from the factory that you deserve, you need their permission. I wouldn't ask, I'd notify them of your expected arrival date & see what happens. Contact me at [email protected] or PM me for some more detailed specifics.

Oh, I wanted to jump in earlier about your seating discussion. If the armrest does not have a Flexsteel badge on the armrest, it is NOT Flexsteel. GS has been using another (cheaper) manufacturer for a couple of years which in my estimation is plain junk. We were all set to buy our unit based on the previous year's demo (with Flexsteel).... While waiting for the signing we walked into a current year model that had just arrived. We had to cancel our closing until they agreed to install Flexsteel in our coach. They tried to charge us more. The wife & I were furious, & stated so. We packed up our papers & left the dealership offices. They "caught us" in the parking lot to talk a little more. We are probably the only 2005 Sun Voyager coach that got Flexsteel seating. I cannot envision driving for hours in the seats they currently install. My armrests match.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote