View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #116
davidahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bott
LOL...Yes, thats me. You now found my other passion, motor coaching, other than operating AVSForum.com. (Now you really can see why I MUST have data access from the other thread. )

On that note...I also looked at the Big C (what I call it) but the floor plan was not to my liking. After all, the floor plan is the key. And to think, theater room and all. It was right up our alley. (But alas, I am adding front projection to our TM.)
LOL! Awesome. I'm also a huge HT fan, have considered going on a HT cruise or two with avsforum. And yes, I guess it's worth $5K to you to have internet access at all times.

The T40B's floorplan looks nearly identical except for the half bath and the fridge being flipped, and the recliner in place of the 2nd sofa (I would probably put in a jacknife sofa in place of the reclincer too), and the HT recliners in place of the full wall unit/dresser opposite the bed. Which part didn't work for you? I'm curious, maybe there's something I'm missing.

For me the clincher was the curved yacht-like cabinets. I love that look! You mentioned your FPTV. I would put a fixed rigid 80" screen under the Murphy bed with a 1080p PJ, move the 46" to the living room, the 32" to the bedroom, and get another 32" in the basement (19" is ridiculous!).

And re: my "thoughts about David Bott and others," 11B's referring to my previous post here where I was discouraged by your tribulations and those of the other sufferers. Nothing bad!

David

Rig: Don't own anything yet, but seriously considering 09 Tourmaster Constellation vs. 07 Newmar Essex, Tiffin Zephyr, or Travel Supreme Select... leaning toward TM Constellation.
davidahn is offline   Reply With Quote