View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 06:19 PM   #4
Snowfam78

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_plaid View Post
Welcome! Sounds like yours hasn't been too bad so far. Ive had all the same exact issues and then some. Essentially all electrical connectors from tongue to taillights have been stripped and replaced. Im doing alot of custom work too. Yet to do is pull out the rest of the windows and reseal. They will leak...just foam gasket that does nothing because the opening is way too large for the window and silicone around the outside. Gulfstream also just sent me a new cargo door too. Still love it but im not keeping mine more than 5 years...confidence in long term durability is a bit low at this point. But the again ive redone so much that it will probably be one of the finest examples on the used market. Also I always have wanted and always planned to convert a cargo trailer...just have to finish my house projects first. Have fun!

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f50/firs...dd-496060.html

I went out today to pack some things, sat down at the dinette and felt a thump, mind you I’m 195, one of the cross brace staples let go. We’ve yet to even use it lol. So I’m looking at extra support across the seats and some metal 90 mounts to stiffen it a bit. Couple other odds and ends I’m not impressed with at all. The cable storage box is the worst execution I’ve ever seen. My cable was all tangled under it lol. It’s not seated against the outside wall so when you tuck it back in it goes under the little tub part and onto the floor smh.
Snowfam78 is offline   Reply With Quote