Thread: Batteries
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 05:34 PM   #8
Chuck v

Bike Dr -- yes there are many variations in coach electrical systems, and documentation is hard to come by. My 2007 Tour Master had three battery banks...one pair of 12 volt batteries for the Chassis, another pair of 12 volt batteries for the House, and a third bank of four 6-volt cart batteries in the series/parallel configuration pictured above for the inverter bank.

Angel -- your coach is likely a diesel pusher from what I gather from the model number you listed. Do you also have a four digit model number designation as many GS coaches use for unique floor plan identification?

Where are the six batteries located? Are they all in the basement bay mid-ship, or are some up front like my coach to power the inverter? Posting images on this site is a bit unlike other sites I visit, so I just use the paper clip icon to attach. The image insert icon needs a url link, so I don't bother with it. The paper clip icon allows for JPG and PDF among other formats, with size limits. You only see the clip icon when in 'advanced' mode...

Below is a highlighted battery compliment specification on my particular coach -- do you have a similar brochure page for your unit?

Chuck

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote