View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 12:36 PM   #4
Gingersdad

Hi… First of all, i found it doesn't cost any more to have someone fix IF I have already tried and failed. Lots of good pictorial sites on the web. Hot water tank very straight forward. Two person job only because it is a little bulky. Hardest part was getting my hands into the tight places. Lots of excellent videos on line. That pin box movement concerns me. I'd get a welder you really trust to see the best way to tackle that. You only want to have to fix something like that once. The soft floor issue. I would be ready for a big job. May have to strengthen under the floor and will there be any other damage once you get the bad wood pulled up? Be ready for surprises. Your exterior crack was caused by an interior structural problem. I'd start by carefully cutting a section of the wall out so I can check behind it. Then go from there. I removed a section of my wall for a different reason and plan on wallpapering over it. Good luck. Have fun making things better than when manufactured. Gives you a good reason to buy some new tools that you just have to have
Gingersdad is offline   Reply With Quote