View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 09:31 PM   #4
tmbrwlvs

We’ve owned it exactly 1 year. We camped once a month & stayed about a week each trip from March - Oct. We bought a smaller used trailer before this one. We really love this unit. I can’t think of much I’d change. On the cool evenings in the spring & fall the fireplace was all we used. The HVAC works great on colder or warmer days. I would of liked a little more storage under the kitchen sink. But I understand the water pump is below that area. We do find there’s ample storage elsewhere for the two of us. Finding a comfortable place to sit in the evening to watch a little TV is a little issue, but we don’t watch that much. ( The bedroom also has a TV so that works too.) I’ve found bringing in a small camp chair is an option. The trailer pulls great with my 2021 GMC 1500 Sierra 3.0 Duramax as well. I’m like you, I don’t see many post on these units. The floor plan works well for us & the dog. If I had any cons at all, it would be the outside speakers aren’t much. I’m looking for replacements. Also, the exterior decals don’t last & they are peeling off. The vinyl ones & the striping is so much better quality. One more tip: if your Bluetooth from phone to the stereo & can not sync up ~ open the door to the fuse box & pull the radio fuse for a few seconds. Put it back & it will sync. I’ve had to do this a handful of times. It’s not a big deal, probably just a glitch in the radio. Hope this helps. Feel free to email if you have any other questions.
Rick
[email protected]
tmbrwlvs is offline   Reply With Quote