Thread: Water leak
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 02:02 PM   #7
darbyjudy

Default update on water leak

Mike I have contacted Gulfstream and I have been talking with Butch Kolb. He is trying to get the repair done at Gulfstreams expense under warrenty even though I am a second owner and this has been a problem since day one when the MH was manufactured. I sent him som pictures and he thinks maybe it is setting low in the opening. I just hope I can get it resolved, for we love the MH other than the water leaks. I don't want the floor to go bad again in the bedroom. Gulfstream appears to want to do the right thing but Butch said it has to go before the board to get an OK on it. You know I always said I would not buy a new unit and let the first owner take the big hit but not sure about that now. It was a complete suprise to me when Gulfstream said the factory warrenty was only for the origional buyer, even though the MH was only 6 months old and had only 2500 miles on it. Waht a wake up to me. La Mesa had told us the warrenty would be transferred. Thanks for all the posts and I will keep you updated on what happens.