Thread: Water leak
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 11:04 AM   #13
darbyjudy

Default Update on water leak

Well I just got back from being out in the MH for 5 days. One night we got a pretty good rain, and once again the bedroom slide leaked in the rear corner and also I got water in the compartment in front of the door. This morning I took the hose and sprayed water on top of the compartment and opened the door and the water is coming through the top like I thought. I tried to spray some foam inon the top but I can only get my arm in the opening and I guess I didnot get it covered completely. I will try again.
I have also heard from Butch at Gulfstream Coach and it appears that they are going to install some rubber pieces in the cormers of the bedroom slide out at their expense. He feels that the water is pooling on the back corner of the slideout top and is coming in at that poing. I guess either they forgot to put these rubbers pieces in at the corners or it is a later addition. I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping i can get these two things solved. We really like the MH but these problems has caused some worry for us.