View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 11:32 AM   #8
Colorado350

WOW…the way some of y’all deal with problems is astounding, suggesting the OP threaten them with this or that etc. Seriously, is this how your parents brought you up and taught you how to deal with people and problems? I guess we know why young adults act like they’re entitled and the world should revolve around them. It seems like everyone wants to threaten and scream instead of actually figuring out a solution! I was raised that your word and handshake were as binding as any piece of paper a lawyer drew up, that’s not the case anymore! I was also brought up that if you disrespect someone you should expect a punch to the face...people were far more polite growing up too! You couldn’t hide behind a computer…

A RV is a mechanical piece of equipment assembled by humans, things happen, mistakes happen most issues can be resolved by clearly communicating what the problem and determining the correct solution. If you think Yelling and threatening is gonna motivate someone to help you...it’s time to learn the basic principle of dealing with people, treat them like you wanna be treated!!

The OP never once suggested that the Dealership refuses to help or address the issues. They implied that there may be some limited experience and/or lack of knowledge regarding the cause and effects of the underlying problem. Different employees will have different experience levels just like any workplace! If the RV was brought to the dealership on a semi trailer then the coating never got wore off the brakes! This would create the issue the OP is experiencing. If the trailer was towed and the TV had issues with the brake controller not working then the RV’s brakes were never actuated and the coating never got wore off, This would also create the issue the OP is experiencing. The OP hasn’t been back to answer my earlier questions so there’s also the possibility that the trailer was towed and road debris may have damaged the wiring, once again creating the braking problem. These are reasonable explanations for the brake problem AND easily fixed!