View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 12:56 PM   #9
Mike1931

Colorado350
In reading your lengthy response to a question, that has probably causes for the owner of the trailer to be sued if in an accident while towing his New Trailer Without Brakes and knowing it doesn’t. Reading your response is like saying, path your trailer on these Rail Road Tracks and nothing will happen! Oh! And disregard the arms that comedown, Red Flashing Llghts, and the Ringing Bells, Just believe me the bright light you see won’t hurt your travel trailer. Colorado350 the above is the same as your response. The Dealership has been given more than two chances to get it right! They haven’t! If this were me I wouldn’t tow that trailer across the street with out brakes. Although I would sell my insurance company and ask them what I should do. If I didn’t get a good response from them I would move forward with all the other options I listed in my last post. The way I see it, the least you could do is offer to tow it for them and let your insurance cover an accident if their is one. Some times I wish there was a Dum ___ button on here
Mike1931 is offline   Reply With Quote