View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #2
RayChez1

Default Re: Bad Light Switch?

Yes a rocker switch can go bad. I had one replaced a couple of years back. I got the switch at an RV dealership.

The two lights near the floor probably are night lights. I have one small round shape in the hallway and one just below the lavatory. The little bulbs do go bad every so often. The rocker switches for those two night lights are, one in the bedroom next to the button for the slide and the other switch is in the hallway next to the thermostat. Also there is another rocker switch there that controls the two florescent lights in the living room ceiling.

OK! I just read on another post you wrote that you have the Friendship coach.

The fancy lighting I have them in the living room around a eight foot mirror on the ceiling, I also have them on the back of the valance board on the big slide and on every step coming into the coach. I had some of the light bulbs that were not working on the step lights so I called Gulf Stream and they told me where to get them If I wanted them replaced. I order new replacements from a company called Wesco. There phone number is 15472061517. The rest are holding up good. I also have about eight halogen lights about two inches in diameter around that big mirror on the living room. They are mostly for when ever you are entertaining.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote