Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 06-01-2023, 03:00 PM   #1
Mike&Kathleen

Default 2007 Sun voyager bedroom slide

Question looking for solutions

We purchased a 07 sun voyager workhorse 300 cumminga front engine with 12,900 miles, new tires, both AC/heat pump units, perfect roof etc used as a permanent home. Removes all carpeting, ugly factory tile, etc and replaced with lifeproof (Home Depot) Oak floors. Dining/Bedroom slide wiring was cut in several places and slide currently is fully out in the rear but at dining has a 3 to 4 inch gap. Asking for pictures of wiring colors and connections from bedroom slide switch at headboard (blue, green, yellow) and which intersecting wires from floor they loop to and with. 18 gauge gray (2) 12 Gauge red are looped in with other butt connections and the black and white as the latter B/W are for the wall lights above headboard. Only 4 butt connections were cut and replaced with yellow wire nuts however it's just figuring out "what wires butt in with other wires. I got wiring harness diagrams from Millie at GS however I'm unfamiliar with much of the codes on the legend for this harness and it doesn't tell me what butts in with which for power, wall switch, control center switch, wires to rear slide motor, etc.

Seriously "spaghetti confused" with this issue and have 6' x 6.5" of flooring to finish at dining area and slide to finish as well as ability to pull slide in for trips upcoming. Everything else works beautifully and bathroom, flooring with Oak corner round trim, appliances have been upgraded by myself to what wife wanted. Looking to get on the road in July for short 3/4 day trips of 400 miles from Sequim to the Coast to get accustomed to driving this so any help available would be greatly appreciated. Not all manuals came with the sale, especially the slides and R2D2 on the roof.

Thanks in advance,

Michael and Kathleen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20230421_133504_Gallery.jpg (147.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20230421_125812_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (60.7 KB, 7 views)
Mike&Kathleen is offline   Reply With Quote