Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 02-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
sd1209

Default What an improvement to this site

Just a comment that whoever is moderating this site recently should be commended....The spam is gone and it is really a joy to read thru the topics.... ...Brought me back and hopefully I can contribute in the future.....I understand the spam was a minor issue but it was a deterrent....Good job moderator.....

This is a valuable site and should be the premier "go to" for us GS owners.....(By the way, I really like my GS and have had very good luck and service from it).....

2006 Model 8295 GS Independence
30', 3 slides, V-10
sd1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
GStream40
Site Team

Default Re: What an improvement to this site

Thank You for the compliment.

Welcome back to the forum. I am glad that my work of ridding the forum and keeping it clear of Spam has a benefit to all viewing and posting.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #3
RayChez1

Yes, good job in getting rid of the spammers.

I really enjoy this site because it is all Gulf Stream owners who can help each other if there are problems that need solving with our coaches.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:14 AM   #4
kozihm

We are Newbie's but not to Gulfstream! This is a terrific site....and we have some questions we will post....But every GS'r we have met have been helpful and fabulous! We are in Virginia....not too far from Wash.D>C> (of course the Gov't is closed ) GREAT SITE
kozihm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #5
Kaptken

I can't really comment on the improvement, must I can say that just exploring the site,I am very impressed! I like the way the topics are organized for the Class A motor homes. My wife and I just found the website this afternoon and have spent a couple of hours looking around. We were looking at new Fleetwood Storms and the Thor ACE. 28'-30' range. As a fluke, we asked to see the dealer's used units and there was a 2006 GS INDEPENDENCE LS. Low miles, very clean and we liked the floor plan better than the new units we were looking at. The pricing was very good as well! We had avoided used because we were concerned about smells, past pets, etc. We are negotiating now. I like what I found in the GS archives and I really like this sight. I am on 4 other blogs and I wish they were this well organized! I joined almost right away. I salute the admin folks and also those who have posted so much useful info.
Kaptken
Ft Myers, FL
Kaptken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:57 PM   #6
GStream40
Site Team

Welcome to Gulf Stream RV Owners Forum. Our forum is made great by it's members. Here is a link to the Literture Archive for Class A and C Gulf Stream Motorhomes where literture is located for the 2006 Indepence that you are looking at. http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/literaturearchive.htm

Thought you might be interested in it.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote