Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 08-12-2020, 05:37 PM   #1
Legacy

Default Max AC vents through defrost

I'm not sure if this has been dealt with on this forum or not but I did search for a bit with no luck. So I've go a 1993 Gulf Stream Conquest on an E350 chassis that is venting the max AC though the defrost. I did a search on outside of this forum and found quite a few quick fixes that bypass what they called the vacuum canister but none of the presentations were for my specific 1993 application. ie. They tended to have one vacuum line under the right side of the hood that ran back under the dog house they tied into a vacuum line under the passenger footrest. My GF has three vacuum lines under the hood that go back under the dog house. I've searched for leaks, disconnected vacuum lines and replaced a couple of them that looked like they had seen better days to no avail. If anyone has had the same problem or some insight into how to fix it that would be great. Also if anyone has the vacuum line diagram for this particular unit I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much for any assistance anyone might be able to give. God Bless. Phil
Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote