Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 05-17-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
Bagman-ERI-retired

Send a message via Yahoo to Bagman-ERI-retired
Default 2005 M-5210BT just bought this RV

OK-I did not buy a class A-also read that not many use the class C posts- so I thought I'd try a post here. I just am in the process of purchasing a M-5210 BT on the V10 Ford chasis, 22 ft., no slide (seems like there is a lot of problems with them-that's why I decided on this model) Anyway I'm new to this as this is my 1st motorhome purchase and I would like to hear from any current or former owners of this model-actually it's an 04 late holdover-thus the 05 title- of their remarks-both good and bad. I hope I made a good choice. The unit has 22k miles on it and appears to have had very good care-looks new-and everythig seems to work. I will be checking for replies, Thanks, Larry
5/18/10-Anybody read these posts? I can't be the only one buying this particular model-somebody must of upgraded to a larger one!
Bagman-ERI-retired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:33 PM   #2
Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagman-ERI-retired View Post
OK-I did not buy a class A-also read that not many use the class C posts- so I thought I'd try a post here. I just am in the process of purchasing a M-5210 BT on the V10 Ford chasis, 22 ft., no slide (seems like there is a lot of problems with them-that's why I decided on this model) Anyway I'm new to this as this is my 1st motorhome purchase and I would like to hear from any current or former owners of this model-actually it's an 04 late holdover-thus the 05 title- of their remarks-both good and bad. I hope I made a good choice. The unit has 22k miles on it and appears to have had very good care-looks new-and everythig seems to work. I will be checking for replies, Thanks, Larry
5/18/10-Anybody read these posts? I can't be the only one buying this particular model-somebody must of upgraded to a larger one!
We are picking up a 2004 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 5210 I will be following this thread. Hope all works out great for you and us.
Gadget is offline   Reply With Quote