Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 05-31-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Ultra Supreme

Default Getting to TV

Just bought a 2006 37 ft. Sun Voyager and the front tv was not plugged in. Do I take off the front wood face plate that is around the tv to get at it? It looks like if I get it off that I would just lean the tv forward to access the plugs and connections.

2006 37 ft. Gulfstream Sun Voyager
Ultra Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #2
J79Engine

Default Re: Getting to TV

I have a 2005 SunVoyager with the TV mounted in front between the passenger and Drivers area and the plug for the TV is pluged in to the receptical in the storage cabinet next to the TV on the left over top of the Drivers area. That receptical has a turn off switch hooked in so it shuts off when the RV is placed into drive. The Annolog TV has a tie down around it to keep it from moving and a couple of anchors all behind the ewood frame which is screwed into the side walls that surround the TV. I just changed my TV from Annolog to a flat screen digital TV this is how I know all the mounts and recepticals. Hope that helps.

J79 Eng
J79Engine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
Ultra Supreme

Thanks for the info.....I took the front frame off and found the plug was sitting behind the tv so I just had to feed it through and everything was fine.

2006 37 ft. Gulfstream Sun Voyager
Ultra Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:12 AM   #4
LogansPapa

The front TV's over the driver's seat only work on shore tie. It's illegal to have them on driving down the road, that's why the plug their pluged into only works on shore power and not off your generator. Watching TV over the driver seat while driving is and accident waiting to happen and if a state trooper sees it on a major fine.
LogansPapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #5
johno02

On our 2005 Ultra Supreme, the back of the TV box comes off with only three screws which are under caps. Much easier to get to wires and stuff from the back of the TV (front of the coach) I Had another outlet in a storage box on the passenger side. I have a plug strip there, and everything is plugged into that(sat box, DVR) There is an access hole from there to the back of the TV Box.