Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 11-11-2019, 07:52 AM   #1
Vic

Default 2006 BT cruiser circuit breaker

Where is the circuit breaker.
Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 11:22 AM   #2
CAP

Look at the sink cabinet. On the left edge near the floor is a black cover.
That's the breaker box
Old 11-17-2019, 07:09 PM   #3
ChrisW

Also on my 5291 there is a main distribution box with more fuses on the frame rail underneath the entrance door.
ChrisW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 09:57 AM   #4
[email protected]

Default Wiper Fuse Location 2005 BT Cruiser

Please someone tell me where the windshield wiper fuse location. Wipers do not work. Wiper motor does not turn on. I suspect a blown fuse.
donclark3711@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 03:11 PM   #5
[email protected]

Default Windshield Wipers not working

Found Wiper fuse, 20 amp, fuse number 44 on fuse panel under dashboard above brake pedal. Replaced fuse but wipers still do not work. Wiper motor does not turn on when wiper control on steering wheel is turned on. I did find near the fuse panel a loose wire that looks like it was pulled loose somewhere. Need to get a wiring diagram and check continuity from that loose wire to the motor to see if that wire is associated with the wiper motor. Right now driving with no wipers.
Wiring under dashboard near this fuse panel looks like a rats nest. I think that wire pulled loose when applying brakes. Area wires need to be dressed up better to ensure loose wires are not inadvertently pulled by foot near brake pedal. Has anyone had this problem before? IF so, please let me know.
[email protected] Don Clark
Old 04-26-2020, 03:20 PM   #6
[email protected]

2005 GulfStream BT Cruiser Model 2970. Two days ago I had electric power AC and DC. Tank level indicators worked and lights turned on, generator started. With engine idling and main breaker by entrance door ON, there is no power in RV. Generator will not start from inside RV. Cycled breakers under foot of bed (3 each) off and on. Still no power and generator will not start. I understand engine will charge batteries. Let RV idle about 20 minutes and attempted to start generator, will not start, ALL power off in RV. Please advise.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:25 PM   #7
[email protected]

Correction - Model 5270 on 2005 BT Cruiser with NO ac/dc power
Old 04-12-2021, 08:04 PM   #8
carlamoore923

Default no 12v power

Had the same issue found the answer on another thread. there are some breaker switches in the battery compartment little flipper on the bottom of the reset switch flipped them back on and it all worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
2005 GulfStream BT Cruiser Model 2970. Two days ago I had electric power AC and DC. Tank level indicators worked and lights turned on, generator started. With engine idling and main breaker by entrance door ON, there is no power in RV. Generator will not start from inside RV. Cycled breakers under foot of bed (3 each) off and on. Still no power and generator will not start. I understand engine will charge batteries. Let RV idle about 20 minutes and attempted to start generator, will not start, ALL power off in RV. Please advise.
carlamoore923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 01:48 PM   #9
pamelalee327

Exclamation 2003 gulfstream bt cruiser 5230b fuse box caught fire

The electrical panel in my 2003 BT Cruiser 5230 recently began tripping breakers and then finally just caught fire. I have an electrician on the way but the thing I wanted to mention is that the panel is located between the seating areas and the main door to get out which is where the only fire extinguisher was!! I couldn't get to the fire extinguisher until after I got everyone out the front cab after removing items in the seats which we were using as temp storage for the laundry basket, space heater, fan, etc., and then ran around the back of the vehicle to the door to unlock the extinguisher. By that time it had gone out but with it being so close to the wardrobe/refrigerator area, it could have been so much worse. God was definitely with me at the time.
The moral of the story is to get a separate fire extinguisher installed at the opposite end of the RV!! The position is most likely due to the kitchen area but placing there gives minimal protection from the electrical panel catching fire.
pamelalee327 is offline   Reply With Quote