Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 10-16-2022, 09:59 AM   #1
Oldflyboy

Unhappy Shower leaking.

Have a 3018 Conquest 6320. When taking showers there is a leak that runs from under the wall in the front of shower into the walk way to living area. It’s not leaking around the sliding door. Shower is all one piece and there are no cracks in flooring. Only place it can come from is the drain. Thinking the drain connection has worked loose and is leaking. Problem is I can’t see how to remove the drain and reconnect/caulk the drain line.
Anyone one had this problem or know how to repair??
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Haltom City, TX
Oldflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 10:19 AM   #2
RY469

Hey Warrant,

If you don't have a small access panel under (the front) of your shower, you may have a vent you can pull to gain access to the p-trap (that's probably loose and leaking) under the shower pan. Hard to get to that way, but better than total disassembly of the shower pan.

Master Chief
RY469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 10:42 AM   #3
tulsaducati

Default Shower Leak

We have a 2021 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 5255, had the same shower leak from the first time we used it. After three warranty visits to the dealer, they finally figured out that when we used the shower, the shower floor was flexing, which would allow a joint underneath the shower to open up, leaking out underneath the wall. They installed a brace underneath the shower floor to stop it from flexing, and that fixed the problem. Good luck!
Ducati SuperSport S
tulsaducati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 01:08 PM   #4
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

Hopefully, just a loose P-trap, and NOT one that was assembled incorrectly, and NOT one that someone put a BIG WRENCH AND CRACKED the Plastics. If PLASTIC= NO TOOLS TO TIGHTEN, should seal on a rubber/ plastic gasket w/ hand pressure. Some have found cracks, some have found wrong assembly. Good Luck
Old 10-23-2022, 05:10 PM   #5
Sprinterguy

we had the same issue with out VTouring Cruiser so I used regular tub causing around the seam between the shower wall and pan abd haven't had any more water leak
Sprinterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 06:11 PM   #6
Will_VT

Although I don’t have the same model I found the seal around my shower controls needed sealing. The water was leaking out from under the pan and a wall. I resealed the shower stall and shower control panel and haven’t had an issue since then. Water travels and what started as what I thought was a shower drain issue turned out to be completely different issue. Good luck and happy camping.
Will_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 05:35 PM   #7
Seadog63

We’ve talked before, I’ve the 2021 6320. Mine has three piece walls with sliding door and those walls meet the shower pan. Mine was leaking between the rear corner where the sidewall meets pan. Wasn’t much but wanted to go to the bedroom. I used a high quality waterproof caulk and sealed the whole wall meets the pan all the way around. As for the drain cover I’m not sure. Caulking resolved my issue, figure I would throw that out as you may have the same shower wall set up. Hope all works out.
Seadog63 is offline   Reply With Quote