Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 09-04-2016, 03:40 PM   #1
luckyboy

Default 2007 Gulf Stream Class A Yellowstone Country Club 8330

Plan to live in our rv full time starting next summer. Will go to RI, then NC then Fla. or Az, will be following warm weather! Anyone have this model and, if so, how's it holding up? I wish we could upgrade to a more solidly built rv, but this is what we have! And we do like it! Just returned from a 2++ month roadtrip to the east coast and made it fine! Had a little roof leak, generator capped out on us quite often. Apparently my husband didn't have THAT thoroughly checked out prior to our trip! Passenger side sliding window totally stuck. Won't budge! Ih, and the microwave that hangs over the stove top separated from roof on right corner so we braced it for rest of trip. Other than the 3 items I mentioned, everything held up great.
luckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:46 PM   #2
RayChez1

Default Re: 2007 Gulf Stream Class A Yellowstone Country Club 8330

Glad to read that over all you had a good trip. We have had real good luck with our Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser. We have had some minor issues, but you can expect that from any coach.

Our coach is a 2002 bought it brand new and have 64K miles on it now. So in thirteen years we have had three issues with it. First one and it was still under warranty the fuel pump went out. Then we did not have any issues for eight years until an exhaust manifold on the engine started leaking, so we had a new manifold put on. And the third one is my furnace does not want to light up. So I got an appointment to have it repaired Thursday at a repair shop. So three repairs in thirteen years is not bad I guess. We still like our coach a lot.

Not sure what a Yellowstone Country Club looks like. Is it a diesel or gasoline coach?

On the leaks what you should use is Eternabond tape. The three piece roof on these coaches is poor design as far as I am concerned. I hated getting on top once a year to caulk any cracks on the seams, so I just bought Eternabond tape from Amazon 4" wide and applied it over all the seams. I am surprised at the microwave/convection oven coming loose on your coach. That is very unusual. Not sure what you mean by the generator capping off on you. Do you mean it stopped running on you at times? Maybe you were running your fuel tank down too low. The pickup does not extend all the way down on the fuel tank and will quit running when it is between empty and one quarter.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote