Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2021, 02:29 AM   #1
Mike46123

Default Hello all, Mike from Central Indiana

My wife and I, recently purchased a used 2008 Super Nova 6372 in May/2021.

We have been camping / traveling together for 19 years, starting with a Coleman pop-up. As we moved through life our recreational needs have changed over the years. We then aquired an 18' Prowler, then moved to a 27' Coachman, then a 38' Forest River.... currently the Super Nova, our first (hopefully, only) motorhome.

Looking forward to drawing upon the vast wealth of experience reading all the questions and suggestions. As you seasoned veterans know, it's not if you need to make a repair, but when you will need to make a repair. It's just part of the joys of ownership and the lifestyle.

Of course, being a 2008, it came with a few issues. Can anyone here guide me in the right direction on securing some maintenance / repair manuals for the chassis? If they have anything available for the living area, that would be a huge plus, but don't hold out for much hope there, never know tho.

Thanks in advance,
Happy Trails.
Mike
Mike46123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair manuals, super nova