Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 10-14-2007, 11:29 AM   #1
ryanjenkins

Send a message via AIM to ryanjenkins Send a message via Yahoo to ryanjenkins
Default Brand new not even 100 miles. Wiring Diagram?

just purchased a ultra super C for 86,000 This unit has 2 side outs and bunk beds across from the bathroom great design sleeping 10 people.

Problems:
rear side out must have fallen off the rollers and comes up but it drags. rubber pulled out and it scratches the side out. This should be fixed within a week.

Questions: I am looking for a wiring diagram so that i can connect into the Coax connection. I cannot find a compartment where the splitters are located. If anyone knows how this model is wired please let me know.

any information on the setup of the A/V on this specific model please post here.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
SueMac

Not sure if I can help or not. On our Super Nova we have a TV booster switch under the kitchen cabinet. Bob (hubby) took that apart and there was a splitter in that small space.

We must have a short or something in the coax wiring for the TV won't work on cable when we hook a line from the coach to the pedestal. If we run a direct line from the pedestal, through a window and hook directly up to the TV, we can get cable at a park just fine.

Congrats on the new rig.
SueMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
ryanjenkins

Send a message via AIM to ryanjenkins Send a message via Yahoo to ryanjenkins
Default thanks

i am going to pull it apart and let you know what i find. I am going to wire a box into it and setup a laptop to push video to all of the TV's Via the Coax cable. It will allow all 3 TV's to see the same thing a DVD or any other type of video
Old 10-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #4
mfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueMac
Not sure if I can help or not. On our Super Nova we have a TV booster switch under the kitchen cabinet. Bob (hubby) took that apart and there was a splitter in that small space.

We must have a short or something in the coax wiring for the TV won't work on cable when we hook a line from the coach to the pedestal. If we run a direct line from the pedestal, through a window and hook directly up to the TV, we can get cable at a park just fine.

Congrats on the new rig.
Yes, there is a splitter in the same location on the Ultra Super-C.

As to cable reception, the TV booster switch needs to be off when on cable. Are you doing that?
mfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
SueMac

"As to cable reception, the TV booster switch needs to be off when on cable. Are you doing that?"

It's been awhile since we've been out in the coach. We're heading to the Minneapolis area next week so we'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.
SueMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:20 PM   #6
Timothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SueMac

Congrats on the new rig.
Yes, there is a splitter in the same location on the Ultra Super-C.

As to cable reception, the TV booster switch needs to be off when on cable. Are you doing that?
mfa is correct, the switch must be off fo cable, however it is more then just a splitter so make sure that the antenna lead does not get moved to another postition. The antenna lead also sends power to the amplifier circuit in the antenna head.