Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-03-2021, 07:13 PM   #1
Sydney

Default Snap Pads

Hello - We have a 2001 Ultra Supreme with flip jacks, and this is our 1st RV. They flip down then extend. I have heard about getting Snap Pads but they do not make them for our jacks. Not even sure what exactly they do. Our jacks are 5" x 4". Are there any suggestions on what we could use to widen the footprint when we lower the jacks to make them more stable. Anything out there permanent or easy to use each time? Do we even need anything?
Thank you,
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 11:05 AM   #2
JimG

Default Snap Pads

Not meant to be sarcastic. Have you been to Camping World in person or on line? Great place to start. There are a lot of choices to consider. I like the 8” square stackable pads. They can be stacked securely to handle uneven terrain used under the tires for leveling, under the Jack foot and store compactly. I have bent enlarged, attached footprint pads while towing.

My two cents worth. Have a good time using your imagination while shopping!
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 11:27 AM   #3
Sydney

Thank you for your input. We are new at this and all the information we can get will be truly appreciated. We did get some oversized pads through Camper World and they look like they will work!
Sydney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks