Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 06-27-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
RUDY PANTOJA

Default Need info on 08 Endura Int'L (diesel)

I own a 07 endura on a Kodiac. The unit is a sour lemon. In shop a total of 10wks 1st 9mos. In shop at this time again, wtr leak in cab over. GS says its 3wks past it 1yr warranty, extended warranty does not cover leaks... hmmmm, Any Dealer is trying to get GS to work with me cuz of all the numerous issues I have had with the UNIT its self. So far I am being offer'd a Endura on a Intl Chassis, or Cresndo Class A diesel. I know that GS will not be willing to make an even trade, irregardless that it is not my fault of shadey manufacturing of the Unit. Dealer is evern trying to get them to cover cost of finding and repairing the leak. But I am afraid of other problems. Several problems I could of dealt with but they are numerous. I have owned 3 other Rv's yes a few simple problems, but nothing to complain about. ONly this unit has had more then its share. So I need more info from other owners. tks for anyones help. YOU TOO TC
RUDY PANTOJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
TheHansens

We own an 08 Gladiator on an International chassis and have had only small warranty problems with GS that have all been dealt with ASAP. We just finished a 2 week trip and while traveling from PA to KY the A/C in the cab went hot. We called International Customer Service, they gave us the names of dealers on our route, we called one in WV just 20 miles from where we had planned to spend the night. One the phone, they said they could take us a 7PM, we pulled into the dealer at 5PM and by 6:15 PM, we were off to the campground. The unit does ride very hard and we are now looking to see if it is a problem with the shocks and the local International dealer is a pleasure to work with. So far we are very satisified with International, Gulf Stream and the Dealer were we purchased the unit. Hope this info is helpful.