Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-04-2023, 02:26 PM   #1
Thewolff

Default New Guy Issues

Hello I’m Richie we drove home our 1999 Gulf Stream sun voyager last had several issues all electrical the step wasn’t working headlights taillights and markers I’ve got the step and headlights fixed I’m still lost on marker lights and taillights when I turn on hazards markers and taillights flash but not running light I’ve so far checked all fuses in front driver side panel and another set I found near rear no dice
Thewolff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 06:49 PM   #2
Leisure Time Larry

Hi Richie, you are a new guy with an old rig, eh? I would go around refreshing chassis grounds. Maybe start with the main one from the negative chassis battery terminal to the chassis frame, then on individual ones for the lights you're having issues with like the tail lights. I don't know the Sun Voyager, so I can't help with fuse location and the like though.

A refresh of the coach battery(s) to ground refresh might be in order too. It won't help with the marker lights, but it might help with coach electrical gremlins.

Good luck!
2005 22' BT Cruiser 5211, Chevrolet 3500 chassis w/6.0L Vortec V-8; 6'x12' Cargo Trailer; Honda CB500X motorcycle for street and ADV riding; Yamaha TW200 motorcycle for dual-sport and trail riding...All of it for fun and adventure!
Leisure Time Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 12:35 PM   #3
Thewolff

Thank you I went thru cleaned all grounds and my lights are back thanks again
Thewolff is offline   Reply With Quote