Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2023, 08:34 AM   #1
[email protected]

Default No power to Chassis after pressing Chassis Disconnect Switch

I have a 2006 GS Crescendo that I recently purchased. Everything was working fine until I took it to storage and clicked on the coach and the chassis disconnect switches to isolate the batteries. A week later, I returned and the chassis disconnect would no longer engage. I pulled the two chassis batteries out and charged them. I also replaced all of the house batteries as they were completely discharged and swollen.

Now, I have good coach connectivity. The generator will start and run, but I still do not have anything when I turn the ignition key and I have no audible indication that the disconnect switch is switching. I checked the rear passenger fuse panel. all of the breakers are closed. I checked voltage to the terminals on the chassis disconnect relay and I have nothing on either side. There is another relay in front of the disconnect relay that there is power to, but is closed. I am not sure what this other relay is connected to. Maybe the B.I.R.D? Here is a picture.

Attached Images
File Type: png fuse_breaker_panel_2006_gulfstream.png (1.63 MB, 56 views)
kirkorrick@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote