Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 01-27-2021, 01:55 AM   #1
epicboy75

Question Looking at a 2021 Gulfbreeze 25BHS for $30K CAD-are they good?

This will be our first TT we own as we want to get more into camping after renting one. I like the Gulfbreeze due to its fiberglass siding (which is hard to come by at this price point), double sized bunk beds with a slide, and 5000lbs UVW that my F150 can easily pull.

Just wondering if Gulfstream is a good company and if the Gulfbreeze is a good family model-any ther advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Edit: Also I have heard that it is cheaper to just drive into the states and buy a RV there. Is that true? (closest state to us is Montana BTW)
epicboy75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:33 AM   #2
Dennis4809

IMO, Gulf Stream builds a quality product. I know nothing about their trailers but have had good experience with our MH. Likewise, don’t know about importing a vehicle to Canada and what the tax implications might be. Only true advice is to forget the UVW and instead focus on the GVW. The only time you’ll pull it empty is on the way home from the dealer. Suspect that an F150 will still be fine, you will typically be near or at the GVW.

Have fun,
Dennis4809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:45 AM   #3
canyan

Default Gulfstream trailer

I have a Gulfstream 23 BHS VINTAGE CRUISER 2021 I purchased last year and before that I had a 2018 MBS VINTAGE CRUISER I towed it all over the east coast.So far I have had no major issues with either unit the build quality seems very good for price.They tow vehicle with no issues.
canyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 10:29 AM   #4
canyan

Hi just a fallow up if you do purchase a trailer get the dealer to install vent covers very inexpensive but can save problems down the road if you forget to close before hitting road and can leave open for ventilation when raining out.If handy can install yourself I had dealer install didn’t charge to install
canyan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gulfbreeze