Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-06-2022, 11:20 AM   #1
Rodney Hoots

Default 2007 Gulfstream Tourmaster 40' motorhome

Water manifold.jpg
I need help finding a water manifold for my 2007 Gulfstream Tourmaster 40' motorhome, not sure the picture is attached or not but I can't seem to find it anywhere,
Rodney Hoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 11:47 AM   #2
Chuck v

Rodney,

These valve bodies are generically called "Manabloc" valves -- there are many different port counts and configurations, so be sure to match yours with the one the vendor offers.

I have never had any issues with mine -- what has you convinced it needs to be replaced? Did a poor job of winterization cause it to freeze and split?

Chuck

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 11:58 AM   #3
Chuck v

I checked a picture of the Manabloc on my T40C coach and did not see any model number...so no help there:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg water pump location.jpg (104.7 KB, 6 views)

Old 07-06-2022, 12:36 PM   #4
Rodney Hoots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck v View Post
Rodney,

These valve bodies are generically called "Manabloc" valves -- there are many different port counts and configurations, so be sure to match yours with the one the vendor offers.

I have never had any issues with mine -- what has you convinced it needs to be replaced? Did a poor job of winterization cause it to freeze and split?

Chuck
It has a small leak and NO I did a good job winterizing it,
Old 07-06-2022, 01:03 PM   #5
Chuck v

Rodney,

Can you see the source of the small leak? Is it a crack in the housing, or is it coming from a valve body? The valves have O-ring seals and if one is leaking, you can get a kit to replace the valve spool complete with its o-rings. The valve spool looks like the one seen in this video:

Good luck in isolating the exact source of your leak and in getting it addressed.

Chuck

Old 07-06-2022, 01:16 PM   #6
Rodney Hoots

Hey Thanks Chuck V. I will try to Isolate where it may be coming from and see if I can order this part. Thanks again for the info,
Old 07-26-2022, 10:17 PM   #7
riverofcode

There is a little tool they package with the valve bodies that I got when I ordered replacements that can pop the core out. I have since replaced the entire manablock with a hot and cold copper manifold I got online.

https://www.supplyhouse.com/Bluefin-...ree-10-Outlets and the right side... https://www.supplyhouse.com/Bluefin-...ree-10-Outlets

My block cracked at the #5 valve where the valve core fits into the housing and would not stop even when I moved the line to the empty #6 port. At about the 9:00 position in the closeup pic. The blue cylinder is a replacement valve body I had ordered for another port.

I removed the panel that covered all of it. Added the pressure gauge and a line to a 2 gallon pressure tank between my frame rails near the fresh tank. Added the bar light and there is a remote controlled water valve(above the gauge) in there to supply a misting system for the radiator that I put in before I knew why I was over heating on hills.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg manablockvalve.jpg (269.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg manablock_cracked.jpg (57.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg copper_manifold.jpg (277.4 KB, 4 views)

2008 Tour Master T40c
2014 Honda CRV toad
riverofcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 07:00 AM   #8
Rodney Hoots

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverofcode View Post
There is a little tool they package with the valve bodies that I got when I ordered replacements that can pop the core out. I have since replaced the entire manablock with a hot and cold copper manifold I got online.

https://www.supplyhouse.com/Bluefin-...ree-10-Outlets and the right side... https://www.supplyhouse.com/Bluefin-...ree-10-Outlets

My block cracked at the #5 valve where the valve core fits into the housing and would not stop even when I moved the line to the empty #6 port. At about the 9:00 position in the closeup pic. The blue cylinder is a replacement valve body I had ordered for another port.

I removed the panel that covered all of it. Added the pressure gauge and a line to a 2 gallon pressure tank between my frame rails near the fresh tank. Added the bar light and there is a remote controlled water valve(above the gauge) in there to supply a misting system for the radiator that I put in before I knew why I was over heating on hills.
Thanks for the info, I will definitely check this out, Thanks again,
Old 10-10-2022, 04:19 PM   #9
chriscoe88

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverofcode View Post

Unrealed question, we have the same MH, is your motor on your hydraulic system a mercury trim tilt motor or do you have a picture of it?
chriscoe88 is offline   Reply With Quote